Monday 10 August 2015

Seoul is addictive! - Day 9 (last night)

Our last night in Seoul. Sob sob sob!!!

This last day is NOT just any last day. It means the LASY DAY of whatever fun that we had enjoyed in Seoul. Haha. At least I am missing the dancing. I am never a dancer. In fact, I probably have 2 left hands and 2 left legs but I really enjoy every moment of dancing in Seoul. The music brings out the dancing urge in me and I can dance non-stop in Seoul with no alcohol intake but still with 2 lefts hands and 2 left legs la. Haha.

Our ootd for the last day - Pastel. We were already no longer excited by the ootd. In fact, it became a routine or a ritual. We need to change into our ootd, take a picture before we can start our engine for the day.

For this entire day, our battery level maintained at 5% throughout. After that few hours of sleep from the previous night, we dragged ourselves out of bed, applied make-up and made our way for Samcheongdong. If Samcheong-dong was not the destination, I would have suggested a sleep-in. I am THAT tired that I want to sleep in while on vacation.

I think Samcheongdong was one of the places that both Bec and I really wanted to visit again. I guess I wanted to re-visit the place cause it was featured in Running Man. Also the November cooling weather made the whole place seem very pretty. I like the traditional houses and I would want to go again. 

Our first meal at 4pm. 

We were so famished that we ordered a feast for ourselves and we did finish every single thing. 

After gorging all the food, we strolled around in Samcheong-dong. As we were too tired, we could not bring ourselves to do anything or even talk much. All our actions were minimised to preserve whatever little energy that we still had.

We had too much shopping over the past 8 days but we could only pass time by shopping again. So we spent the next 1.5 hours buying sale items only. 简直疯了。

Energy was finally depleted after 1.5 hours and we settled for some coffee and desserts which is also the last chance for any food intake.

Bec wanted us to pose outside this cafe but Yvon and I were too tired that we rejected outright.

Bec: 拍照leh.
Us: No. 拍什么?
To each other: Ya la. 拍什么?

Lucky for Yvon and I. We could still perk ourselves a little with coffee but poor Bec can only rely on chocolate and sweet stuff.

After all the restlessness, we made our way back home to prepare for the last night of Ellui fun.

I had fun (as usual). We started with shots, dancing, more shots, dancing, beer and more shots and more dancing. I guess it had been fun for me as I really wanted this getaway for 'me' time. Yvon had been a very good shopping khaki (made me overspend) and drinking buddy. She made me drink without thinking effortlessly. I didn't become 1 minute drunk but I was soul-less at least 50% of the time. I have no idea what happened and still have no idea of most things till today but it had been great fun!

I miss this fun ttm! 

No comments: