Tuesday 7 July 2015

Seoul is addictive! - Day 8

Shorts ootd with my new Zara top bought just the day before. Will I buy this tshirt on any other normal day? The answer is a definite NO but when I am with Yvon, i become a mad shopper, buying everything in sight. Toally no rationale one leh. 什么朋友来的?

The morning started on a bad note but girls being girls, we do get back on friendly terms after 2 hours. 有没有心病 - 我不懂啦~

Itinerary was also getting boring. Sinsadong is on our itinerary today but first, we have to settle our hungry tummies first. I am glad that we ate well for this trip, at least our first meal is always a full meal. Hmm... But we may or may not fulfill our 2nd meal. I am glad that we had bread and milk in our apartments so I never fail not to eat before clubbing. Maybe that explained why I was seh only and not drunk.

Anyway, this restaurant had a pretty cute waiter and we kinda only waited till he was in sight before we ordered or requested for anything. But then again, he is not like real handsome or cute lah cause I totally forgot about him until Bec told me that we went to  restaurant with a super handsome waiter. I was like 'I dont't remember seeing super handsome person from this trip loh'.

After our meal, Yvon and I needed to get our coffee desperately. We walked for 50 steps to the next coffee joint to get a coffee. We didn't leave the coffee joint immediately as we were busy splitting the bills and I kinda closed my eyes and leaned back on the sofa seat to rest my eyes. The very next moment, I fell into deep sleep. I probably slept for just a couple of minutes and when I woke up, these ladies tried to pull a prank on me by leaving first. I wasn't shocked that they weren't around. I was slightly unhappy that they left me sleeping in a cafe in Seoul. Wah lau! Unglam, you know. TSK.

After more shopping in Sinsadong, we made our way back to Myeongdong for the dog cafe. I didn't quite enjoy this time. Maybe cause the place was more run-down. Maybe there were many other customers. Maybe the dogs were bigger size. Maybe the dogs were groomed weirdly and didn't have that baby-like fur. But animals are always loving especially when the bigger dogs tried to be helpful to their human counterparts. So sweet la. Humans probably didn't bother to help also.

I am fortunate to have 2 loves. :) I had to use both my left and right hand to pat these 2 dogs. Bo eng. The white one slept like forever till my 2 legs went totally numb. N.U.M.B.

Bec called this a unicorn. He probably left his horn somewhere. Told you they are weirdly groomed le. Where is the natural charm sia?

Tonight's happening is at Club Answer. When i first bought this dress, I thought it was very chio. Now I feel it looks old. 

Club Answer has pretty good looking crowd but all these good looking people only gathered near the bar counter. Dance floor had only the younger people and gays. Haha. We saw this gay couple that 'sot' each other and became a pair for that night. I think we drank quite a bit that night. Keep buying shots in bulk as if there was bulk discount. Haha. As usual, my soul left me in the club.

While at the bar counter...

Yvon: Unnie, you see your 12.05. That guy quite cute.
Me: ... (after at least 3 seconds) you mean 1 o'clock isit? 1 o'clock say 1 o'clock la. Simi 12.05.

We spent the rest of the night drinking, dancing, drinking, dancing. It seems that their clubs always like to throw something from the high ceiling to create the super HIGH feeling. It makes the crowd feel high though. Club Ellui likes to throw tissue. The moment when you see tons of tissues falling down is a pretty impressive sight but totally wergh when these wet tissues keep sticking to your heels and you spend at least 1/3 of your time getting rid of them. Club Answer sprays water... Is cold one lo!

Anyway, this trip made me realise that Koreans (or foreigners who live in Korea) has this thing of asking for your number. Honestly, I do not understand why they ask. Not as if they will call you. Not as if we will call them as well. It is like a SOP la. SOP for korean guys and even ang moh girls who study in Korea. Why??? I didn't even get that Brazilian girl's name. All I know she asked and I gave loh. Save the hassle.

Another mental note to myself to ask the Koreans during my next trip - WHY DO YOU ALL NEED TO ASK FOR OUR SG NUMBER? WHY?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: