Saturday 27 June 2015

Seoul is addictive! - Day 7

Skirt ootd.

We were still in glasses as we were travelling back to Seoul. Another 3 hours of solid sleep on the train. I seriously do not know why I was so tired. I am not so sure about the girls but I had been sleeping non-stop for the trip. 累到~~~

Just before training back to Seoul at 3pm, we went for our first and only outdoor stop in Busan - the fish market. 

I was curious to see how a fish market will be like in Korea but eew... it reeked of the fishy smell! I almost wanted to retch but cannot be rude right.

Anyway, it was not exactly a very pleasant or fascinating visit. Maybe the weather was too cold and wet. Anyway, they have the old aunties selling seafood at their little stalls on one side while the opposite side is made up of the restaurants. The restaurants sell similar stuff at similar prices so it is just a matter of who you like more.

腥到~~~

So we treated ourselves to a sumptuous seafood lunch. Assorted fishes.

And the very worthwhile seafood soup. Lots of yummy seafood for like SGD30. Super worth!

We made our way back to Seoul after lunch and I K.O. for the next 3 hours. Likewise for Yvon cause our heads were resting on each other's at one point. Tired ttm. Towards the end of the journey, I woke up to attempt to take a candid shot of Bec's sleeping pose but damn, she was awake liao. Tsk. Haha.

We came back to Seoul with VERY fishy clothing that I had no choice but to wash my only shawl and jacket. Fish until cannot tahan. I should remember to bring 2 shawls always. We wrapped up the evening with a quick shopping at Zara and supermarket. Did we have dinner? Cannot remember.

We probably felt very tired and sleepy for the entire day until we completed our make-up. Super crazy us. Only feel awake at 11pm every night. We even felt that we were not in Seoul for holiday but rather to 'work', machiam we went to Seoul to work in their clubs. Nope. We didn't work. We clubbed so much that it is probably our one year quota of clubbing in SG. I mean we hardly club in SG anymore. We either go siam tiu and only club like once or twice. One year quota achieved in 10 days leh!

Our 1st stop @ Club Mass. This is a new club which Bec researched for this trip. She did told us that the crowd is younger and I think FB stated 20s. Ok. We must always remind ourselves that 20s has a huge range from 21 to 29 k and obviously Club Mass attracts 20 only. Haha.

Just when we were alighting from the cab, I turned around and told the girls 'The crowd is very young hor.' From the people loitering outside the club, I could tell that they are very young. We probably stayed around for 15 minutes before realising that we "crashed" into a prom night party. Haha. That is how young the crowd is. 

On a side note, I do know that we are not that young as in we have all crossed the 30. Yet I never really felt OLD in SG. Maybe cause our colleagues and friends are of similar age. BUT I felt really old in KR. Every single person we spoke to was only in their early 20s. The oldest and pleasant looking one was also only 26. Ok, we did random met 1 or 2 in theirs 30s but they looked damn old and chui liao. Things were made worse when these korean people never fail to ask for your age. ASK FOR WHAT!!! Important meh? How important? Why important??

After Mass, we decided to give Octagon another chance. It was a much improved experience as the dance floor was not overly crowded. At least I had a space to dance but my poor feet was stepped on at least thrice and one of it came from our dear Yvon Soh. PAIN lah! 

As usual, the night ended early at 5 or 6am. Haha. 

No comments: