Saturday 20 June 2015

Seoul is addictive! - Day 6

It's hot pink ootd, not glasses ootd k. We are all in glasses as we will be on a 3 hour train ride to Busan. We bought the 9.30am ticket and it was too early for us to apply any make-up. I mean we probably have to wake up at 7.30am just to apply make-up and then spend the next 3 hours dozing off and smudging the pretty make-up. So we decided to train to Busan with our naked face and cover the naked face with our glasses. 

Even though it is only a 2d1n trip, there are still a lot of things to bring along. Yvon and I each brought along quite a big bag while Bec managed to squeeze all into her small bag. I dunno how she did it but imagine squeezing in your pj, next day ootd, club wear,club bag, heels and make-up. I think make-up took up the most space in my bag. Bo bian. Want to look chio leh. 

After 3 hours, we were finally at Busan. Do not ask me how many stops are there in between as I was sleeping throughout the entire journey. Very tired leh. 

We arrived at a cold and rainy Busan. It is not just a simple cold and rainy Busan, it is a FREAKING cold Busan. So cold that we spent the entire day in a shopping mall. :(

If we wore thicker clothes, we might have ventured out. At least for me, I wore my thinnest ootd. Cold ttm. It was almost as cold as Nov. It was not wintery cold but as we were under-dressed, we felt THAT cold. 

We did contemplate to buy an umbrella and venture out but it took us less than 5 seconds to abandon the idea. So we spent the rest of the day spending money in the mall. Haha.

Shop long also will sian one ma so we decided to nua and chit chat. I think this was our dinner as well. Coffee and cakes.

Tired us decided to take a picture. I cannot remember what Yvon said but it made Bec stick out her head for this picture. Looking like a long neck tortoise. Why ah?

After the coffee break, we didn't want to brave the wind, rain and cold again so we took a cab back to our hotel. The hotel is pretty clean, decent and spacious but it has no umbrella and no iron!

We brought our clubbing crave to Busan! No iron for my crumpled clothes so we needed to develop some 'survival' skills. First, we boiled some water in the kettle and wanted to use the kettle base as an iron. That didn't work and the kettle could only straighten my belt. Then Bec thought of using a hair dryer to blow the clothes. I couldn't see how it could work but it did! Thanks a million, Bec!

Did we re-apply our make-up or did we just touch up? Anyway, we were chio again at 11ish. Haha.

So we tried to call for a cab to the club but we waited like at least 30 minutes and it didn't even turn up. If not for the cold, we would have walked out to the streets on our own long ago. The cab still did not turn up so we eventually had no choice but to walk out to the streets to hail a cab. We managed to get one in no time.

After 30 minutes drive, we finally arrived at the club to only realise that it had closed down. I was super sian by now cause we had like wasted an hour. We spent the next 20 minutes in the hotel lobby searching for the next possible open club. I was prepared to make only one more trip and should this also fail, I am so going back to sleep. Sleep monster was kicking in.

The hotel staff was really nice, so nice that he walked us over to Club 247 before seriously advising us not to go in as it would probably be graveyard on a Wednesday. Strangely, we listened to him and made our way to Club Grid (as recommended by him) to also realise that Club Grid is closed on Wednesday nights. No luck with clubbing in Busan and Yvon had no chance to handle Busan people. Haha.

We bumped into 2 foreigners (working as English teacher in Seoul and Busan) and we had a quick chat outside the club. After talking for like 3 minutes, we decided to hang out together for a quick drink. The ang moh brought us to Thursday Party for some fruity beer. I had ang moh luck for this trip lah. Well, if he had braces before, maybe I would be a little more friendly towards him. Haha.

After a beer or two, we finally parted ways. Yvon and I were to share a queen size bed while Bec took the single bed. Strangely, Yvon had a super white face that night. It was not fair or pale k, it was white. White - never mind. She still talked to me in her sleep somemore. Tsk. I think the bed was hard that my sleep wasn't too good as well. The environment was slightly noisy as well but we still slept like dead logs. Haha. 有这样累吗?


No comments: