Tuesday 16 June 2015

Seoul is addictive! - Day 5


I was a little confused about the theme when I saw this picture. Was it black or red? But then, it is black ootd.

I think we tried to do too much during the Nov trip and we are doing too little this Apr trip. Can we try to strike a balance anot?

Anyway, our only activity for the day was the puppy cafe but before that, we needed to fill our tummies. So Bec had her usual Carbonara craving (again) and we settled it at a random pasta place in Hongdae. I can almost comfidently say we might be their first and only customer for the day. We arrived at an empty restaurant during the peak lunch hour and the cashier and waiter and chef were all the same person. I guess he was not expecting any customer as he did not even on the aircon until we arrived. Strangely, the food was not bad though.

So we took a very slow walk to the puppy cafe while laughing ourselves silly each time we passed by a mobile phone shop over our lame joke. We are easily satisfied women. :)

Here we are at the puppy cafe with all of them feeling sleepy. Anyway, it is a standard fee that comes with a drink. So we are allowed to wander and interact with the puppies, provided that they are keen in us, humans.

I was not too sure about visiting the puppy cafe. I had limited interactions with animals while growing up. My parents always told us that dogs are dirty, don't touch them la so I grew up not wanting to touch animals as they are all 'dirty'. 

My favourite aunt used to have a dog, Jojo but Jojo was always smelly and always smelling our butt and feet. I hated the smelling and smelly Jojo confirmed that all dogs are dirty.

But dogs don't seem to be that dirty when my tuition kids have 2 very (dunno what breed) guai dogs. They still licked (and I hated licking) but these 2 dogs were very clean and well-behaved. I kind of think that dogs are not that bad afterall.

This is my favourite sleepy-head puppy. It kept falling asleep when I sayang-ed it. I could not even move away even if I wanted to. Anyway, it didn't smell and it didn't lick. I kinda like dogs for the 1st time. I enjoyed the experience. :)

Anyway, we shopped around (again) at Hongdae, Sinchon and Ehwa area. I can't rem the reason but we were trying to look for the same shoe shop. We managed to locate the area but not the exact same shop. Anyway, we chanced upon some cheap clothes shops and do you think we will just walk past? Haha. Think we bought clothes, shades, shoes, bags and skincare.

So we decided to make our way back to Myeongdong but we were lost at locating the metro station. We were so lost that we entered into one station  to only realise we were at a totally different line. Bec decided to seek for help at some tourist centre while Yvon and I went mad over 'see' and '吸' joke. I didn't know Bec felt that embarrassed by us. HAHA. Yvon la~

Finally, we are back for the yummy and spick army stew! Too spicy for me that I had to keep diluting the soup. Waiter was cute but too muscular. Maybe if I see him at Ellui, I will find him even cuter. Had a good meal and an eye feast for Yvon. Haha. We probably shopped till all shops were closed before retiring for the night. 

No comments: