Sunday 19 April 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Isabelle!

Belle wanted to go HK disneyland for her birthday and since it is school holidays for Val, we agreed to make it happen. Things are always so unpredictable. Darl was unable to take leave from work. He then had this bright idea of me going alone with the girls. I quite like the idea of flying alone with the girls but on second thoughts, it is not practical. Most rides are seated in twos. There are 3 of us, how to take the rides? The 2 girls cannot sit by themselves and all cannot squeeze into one seat so we gave up. Toyed around with staycation instead and since Darl was unable to take leave from work, we chose Changi Village Hotel. Nearer to his office so that he could join us as early as possible.

We hit for the pool once we checked in. They love water and yet so scared of water. I can only be glad that the pool was shallow enough for them to play on their "own".


It is a jacuzzi pool so they had fun playing with the jacuzzi water outlet. Our destroyer looked like she was going to tear down the pool though.

After some pushing (from me), they were finally not scared of the water. Both became so daring to attempt 'diving'.

Again.

So happy!

I was also happy cause water play will never fail to exhaust them. Haha. At least I can rest early as well.

Since we were at Changi Village Hotel, I wanted to have dinner at The Coastal Settlement but Darl wanted room service. Sian ttm. When can I go to The Coastal Settlement?

Anyway, we ordered some food. Can't remember what we ordered and a slice of cheesecake. It was no surprise as Belle already instructed us to celebrate her birthday at the staycation with a room service cake. Very demanding birthday girl.

So the night ended with the birthday cheesecake. Everyone rested early like around 10ish. When was the last time that I slept at 10ish? Maybe when I was sick loh. 

Anyway, Darl went off for work the next morning, leaving the girls with me to enjoy the complimentary (but not yummy) breakfast. We stayed in for some TV before checking out at 12 noon. We spent the rest of the day at Downeast Kids Explorer. My bones almost break that day but I can only be really glad that they had fun!

Not forgetting the usual birthday celebration in school.

The only difference is the cake. Instead of getting the usual princess cake, I got her this 3D tiara cake. Isnt't it lovely? Ok. It is my wishful thinking that all girls will love to have such a cake. Fine, I am already like old but I will be extremely touched if someone gave me such a cake. 很美啦!

The 3 pretties!

Her cake @ home.

Us again. She did celebrate another round over at my parents but I am too lazy to upload the same same but different pictures. Same people. Just a different cake against a different background.

My happy pills. They are the only 2 reasons sustaining my life.

No comments: