Tuesday 26 January 2016

The End of Seoul-ly Ours Nov 2015

Day 9
 
As per the previous trip, Day 9 is always the most tiring day. Our battery level always hoover around 2%, always on the brink of shutting down. Sigh~ People go holiday is go relax. We also go relax but somehow relax until no battery. May be tired physically but happy emotionally and mentally. :)
 
We had an extremely slow start in the morning. It was so slow that it was not even a joke. Usually, we would take around 1.5 to 2 hours to prepare but on Day 9, we took 3 HOURS! 3 awfully slow hours. We did the usual - shower, make-up and light breakfast but since we were soooooo tired, we paused at every single action. The slow motions and pauses added up to 3 hours.

It was a cold rainy day. The rain was so cold that the rain water numbed my fingers. I can only be very glad that Dan's precious one and only umbrella was with me so that Bec and I did not have to share one small umbrella.
 
What better food to keep us warm in this cold weather other than the yummy porridge. While we were really tired, we had a good time bitching/ sharing about the previous night.

After the porridge, we decided to head for the cat cafe. It was my first visit to a cat cafe. By right, I should be pretty excited but I was so tired that I just wanted to sit down and daze out forever.
 
I am not sure if this is a really popular cat cafe or people are just hiding from the rain and cold. The cat cafe was kinda too crowded for comfort. When I first saw the crowd, these thoughts ran through my mind.
 
'So crowded. Don't go in la.'
 
'But very cold outside leh. Go in and keep warm la.'
 
'So many people also hiding from the rain and cold ah. The Koreans also scared of cold ah.'
 
So we went in and managed to settle ourselves at a cosy corner. I was so tempted to just sit at that corner forever but cannot right~ So I forced myself to stand up and walk around a bit. Just THAT little bit so that I can convince myself that I did go to a cat cafe. Haha. But I did not interact with any cats. I guess I was too tired to do anything more. All the cats were just as tired as us. Haha.
 
This sleepy cat is the perfect illustration of how tired we were. It never move, didn't even twitch a single muscle.
 
I was dozing off (like it) when I was sitting down in the cafe too.
 
Eventually, this kitty succumbed to its tiredness. I so wanted to lie down and sleep too.
 
After lazing around in the cat cafe for a while, Bec suggested to make a move to our next destination. I was really reluctant to move. I was thinking 'SO FAST?!  Can sit a while more anot?' But then again, it doesn't make sense to sit in the cat cafe when we were doing NOTHING there so we left.
 
Next on our itinerary was the lantern festival. Since we were that tired it was raining, we deciced to cancel this visit. It was raining so we probably would not be able to have a good view of the lanterns. Go liao also waste effort. Plus it was REALLY COLD. So after some light shopping at Myeongdong, we headed for home.
 
Yes, we went home to sleep for an hour. It sounded as if we were wasting time sleeping right? But we desperately needed this hour of nap so that we can be energized for our last night @ Ellui. Haha.
 
 Day 9 is really a classic display of our tiredness. We took 3 hours to get ourselves out of the house, spent only 3 hours on the streets (inclusive of travelling time) before we head home for a nap. Might as well sleep in right. Next time, we just sleep in ok???
 
After an hour of sleep, we touched up our make-up and headed for Ellui in the rain. The nap did wonders to replenish our energy level!
 
Their guest DJs for the night. He must be famous cause everyone else were damn high about him.
 
As usual, Dan came around 2ish and rolled. He was very grateful that we brought his umbrella to return to him. It was no joke that he really treasured this umbrella a lot when he deposited it into the locker. So love ah???
 
 
My Last Day
 
Both of us didn't do much on Day 10. We had dinner downstairs and now I fully understand why Bec was unable to da bao their soup for me. It was machiam hot pot. Anyway, we had a very brief dinner before I made my own to the airport for my night flight. I am very glad that I changed my flight to a later flight so that I had more time on the last day to go out, pack bag, claim tax rebate and all. Haha.


All in all, I really enjoyed this trip and Bec's companionship. Bec has matured much over the years and became much more accommodating and giving. Also, she took really good care of me and made sure that my needs and wants were answered. AWESOME butler!
 
We did a lot more interesting stuff for this trip too. The above collage is a perfect summary of some of our highlights for the trip, from hoping to see bao ge (again) to too much walking at Mural Village, DMZ, Everland, Common Ground, Royal Tomb and lastly, sharing the same icy rain experience.


Our simple OOTD collage.
 
I think both of us are not as creative when it comes to OOTD. Pictures also boring. I guess we were just going through motion but I already have a lot more new ideas for the next trip and OOTDs. Haha.


Since clubbing was the essence to this trip, how can we miss out a collage of the happenings? Haha. In short, music was AWESOME, dancing was FUN, people were TALL and INTERESTING (okay, some were short). If you are interested in the clubbing details, kindly refer to Bec's blog. I am too lazy to type further but I am sure she has written a lot more.
 

No comments: