Tuesday 2 June 2015

Seoul is addictive! - Day 2

Denim ootd.

After maybe 5 hours of sleep, we woke up at 1pm and made our way to Hongdae. Tired = slow movement. We prob took close to 2 hours to get ready.

On our way to Sheep Cafe.

@ Sheep Cafe. I was not too enthusiastic about this place as I am no fanatic animal lover and definitely not for sheep. I was quite worried about the sheeps wandering around our table but heng ah, they stayed in their enclosure. Food was soso. Not a place that I would visit again.

What else can we do when we are at a shopping street?! We shopped ttm! When you have a mad woman (Yvon) in your group, you end up buying almost anything and everything. The things are not like cheap cheap but just buy la! You know you went mad as well when you end up buying the dress that Yvon liked but was a little too short for her. Nice scallop dress but also jin tight for me. Have to have some abs before I can fit nicely into it. This tight dress costs me at least SGD80.

Back for some fried chicken but this one not nice one. We had to order a whole chicken but each of us ate only 2 pieces. We take-away the remaining thinking that we may have time to reheat and eat it for one of the day's dinner but that never happen. Sleep and club also not enough time le. Food is always the last thing on our mind. 

We rushed back home after fried chicken to prepare for Octagon and Ellui. All very sexy hor. I don't even think I will ever wear this outfit again. Wear like this go SG club is waste of time sia, plus we also always go siam tiu, lagi waste time.

Octagon is way too crowded for comfort. There are tons of movement on the dance floor, this random fellow walking to the right and that other one walking to the left. Wah lau. Already so damn crowded liao. Not forgetting this sibei act drunk lady who kept bumping into me. I got so pissed that I elbowed her damn hard (full strength). Bec said she flew but I don't care.

So we left Octagon shortly and made our way back to Ellui. I brought my anger to the cab and to Ellui. Clubbing that night wasn't as fun. :(

No comments: